Adlerian theory can be applied to a wide variety of practice areas. The areas of application are endless. A few examples of application include:
- Grade school and high school teachers can use the theory for managing the classroom
- Educators can share their syllabi or access syllabi to see how other professors structure their classes, assignments, and reading materials.
- Businesses can use the the theory to develop leaders and increase productivity
- Therapists can use the theory to encourage clients to move towards mental health
- Parents can use the theory in discipline for their children
- Researchers can access or post information on research design, needed areas of focus, grant opportunities, and past and current areas of focus.
In this section of Adlerpedia, we hope you will contribute resources and share knowledge with one another about the various ways Adlerian theory can be applied to all practice areas.
Scroll down and find your practice area of interest.